LARGE THREAD IMPLANT FOR A BETTER INSERTION FACILITY
1. Hexagonal internal connection with Friction Fit;
2. Machined neck with double platform switching and profile with toothed hermetic cover. It distributes the pressure on the cortical bone and ensures a seal that prevents the penetration of bacteria and the onset of peri- implantitis;
3. Implant with ogival design (bullet type). It ensures a higher penetration capacity;
4. Pronounced threads with cutting profile. They provide higher primary stability and self-tapping properties. Higher stability in soft bone 3⁄4 and less compression in hard bone 1⁄2);
5. Spiral counter-unload furrows. They increase primary stability and prevent the progression of peri-implantitis, interrupting the spires that act as a chute for bacteria;
6. Tip with self-perforating auger design with grinding effect. It produces bone shavings and stimulates osteogenesis.
screw has been tightened at 30 Ncm. It eliminates micro movements and reduces bacterial infiltration between implant and abutment.
Prosthetic components with Friction Fit connection have been developed for SVB implant systems with internal hex connection. This connection ensures a “cold fusion” between implant and abutment if the retaining